Wednesday 18 September 2013

♥ Perfect peace ♥





Today I share with you this beautiful photo from Little birdie blessings {thank you Abby}  and a beautiful scripture ♥ 
I find this verse comforting as I battle with Bipolar and basically my mind just doesn't know rest :(  it affects every area of my life and at the moment it's hard, but with the Lord's help I will get strong again and I also have a very very supportive husband who understands my everyday battle and needs, and is always there for me, I am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with Craig



1 comment:

  1. Hi Marlou, so happy that you found comfort in my photo. Isn't it wonderful how the word of God can provide comfort to us in any situation we're facing. Blessings to you dear one. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me some kind words ♥