Tuesday 7 May 2013

♥ A few encouraging Scriptures ♥

Sorry haven't updated my blog in quite a while (",)

I have some Scriptures to share today that I have just finished reading and they were really helpful to the way I am feeling with my physical and mental health.


We rejoice in our sufferings, because suffering produces perseverance;
perseverance, character; and character, hope.
And hope does not disappoint us.

Romans 5:3-5


"The one who endures to the end will be saved."

Matthew 24:13


Be strong and do not let your hands be weak,  for your work shall be rewarded!

2 Chronicles 15:7


Consider it pure joy whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that
the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

James 1:2-3


I hope that you are blessed by these encouraging words from The Lord


Marlou xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, encouraging words, Marlou. You really do have the right attitude in the midst of suffering and what would we do without the Lord's help and strength? Praying for you today. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very encouraging words, Marlou! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me some kind words ♥