Tuesday 1 January 2013

♥ Happy New Year ♥



Hi everyone :) ... First of all I would like to wish you a a very blessed New Year and I hope you enjoyed Christmas spent with family and friends.
I haven't been good at keeping my blog posts lately (",)  so as I was sitting at my table I decided to use both this beautiful Sentiment from Daydream Designs that I printed out last year and also this butterfly layered circle topper that I also made last year and in a few minutes I had a card :)  Clean and simple, but just captures the sentiment :)
I don't know if I am late in joining in with Word Art Wednesday challenge, but I know the ladies always make you welcome
I had to make a hard decision to step down from Daydream Designs due to limitations with my health :(
I just trust and continue to Pray for my healing and want to thank Diane for her continued friendship and to all the other lovely ladies I worked with on the team.  I will be keeping in contact with them and value all their friendship and Prayers

Blessings
Marlou ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marlou! It's always such a blessing when you are able to stop by and play along in our challenges. I completely understand your reasons for having to step down from Daydream Designs, and I will continue to pray for God's healing on you. I just prayed for you again as I stopped by today, and will keep you close in prayer. It's a treat to have you share your beautiful cards in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday, and I will continue to pray that you will be able to join in the fun and fellowship with us. God is so good, and we will lift up and praise His precious name together as He heals you and draws you closer to Him in the process.
    With love and prayers,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, Marlou! I appreciate your artwork wherever I find it! We are thrilled that you share your designs with us at Word Art Wednesday. You are welcome there any time!

    You've been such a blessing to me personally and as a designer for Daydream Designs. We loved having you on our team and pray that God blesses you with renewed health and vitality in the new year. You know you are welcome back any time you want! The door is always open to you.

    Meanwhile, I'll come here often to be inspired by your sweet designs. I just connected with CAS-ology through your link and I'm in love with that site. Just finished a design for their current challenge. I think I'll participate because it's a way to stretch me. CAS is not my go-to design, yet I love it. So a new resolution this year...join some challenges that will stretch me.

    Thanks for all you do to encourage and build others up. You are a treasured friend, Marlou!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me some kind words ♥