Tuesday 22 May 2012

♥ True friends & Healing ♥

Gold is cold and lifeless,
it cannot see or hear,
And in your times of trouble,
it is powerless to cheer.
It has no ears to listen,
no heart to understand.
It cannot bring you comfort,
or reach out a helping hand.
So when you ask God for a gift,
be thankful if He sends
Not diamonds, pearls, or riches,
but the love of real true friends.

Helen Steiner Rice

This verse was on a beautiful hand crafted card I received from my Pastor and his lovely wife while I was in hospital.  It's times like this you know who your true friends are :)  I have a wonderful Husband who has been by my side from day one, I have a great Mum, who is always here for me and an amazing Mother and Father in law, also not forgetting my "Little Gracie" who is more than a pet, she is a true companion and never leaves my side.
The Lord has never left my side either, I am going through a terrible storm with my health and yes im scared, im only human ... but I have to put my full trust The Lord that He will heal me :)

1 Peter 2:24

♥ Love Marlou ♥



1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to leave me some kind words ♥